Shade is a next generation filtering tool designed to push the boundaries of conventional EQ, filter and modulation effects. Shade is more than a filter. Shade is a creative environment combining an unparalleled selection of many filter shapes and modulator types.
Drag-and-drop modulation to any parameter in a fully customizable semi-modular system, cross-modulation, envelope tracking with sidechain and filter inputs, MSEG functionality, triggering envelopes that can be synced to host, audio or MIDI, comprehensive multichannel support, and more other.
Shade offers the EQ and filtering features you already know and love, while opening up a whole new world of creative effects to explore.
Version 1.2 adds pitch tracking, 20 factory presets, usability improvements, and more.
• NEW! 20 new post-production presets from HAL Audio
• NEW! ‘Pitch Tracking’ modulation source, from MIDI or audio input
• NEW! MIDI keyboard to main display, for quick filter frequency snapping
• NEW! Display of selected filter’s note value on frequency axis
• NEW! Display of modulation depth overload on knobs
• NEW! Display of modulation depth value in target parameters units
• NEW! Support for Protools automation modifier keys
• NEW! Global UI refresh rate setting in Preferences panel
• Improved automation parameter names
• Under-the-hood enhancements