Update for Trilian.
This is just the plugin itself (shell), the library for it is downloaded separately!
• Flow Capture: New Standalone recording function that allows you to grab spontaneous musical moments as audio, MIDI and sound formats simultaneously
• Adds Metronome and Tap Tempo to the Standalone host
• Fixes an issue in Logic 10.7.4 where loading an AU preset file did not update the AU preset name at the top of Logic’s plugin window
• Fixes a bug where sending the plugin Pitch Bend sequences that contain a wide range could cause audible stepping at large Host buffer sizes
• Fixes an issue with Sound Lock where locking the Arpeggiator and changing patches caused the Arpeggiator preset name to get reset
• Mac installers: Updates ReadMe files and the HELP button URL
After running and installing the Trilian Software Update.exe file, all files are copied to several directories, namely
C:\ProgramData\Spectrasonics\plug-ins\64bit (The ProgramData folder is hidden by default in Windows)
VST3 Plug-In: C :\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
VST2 Plug-In: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\vstplugins (Depending on the DAW you are using, this path may be different. Look carefully where the installer will prompt you to install the VST2 file) In all these directories files will need to be replaced. Unlocked files are in the distribution in the VST folder