At FabFilter, we create the best tools for music production and sound processing. To do this, we are constantly rethinking and challenging industry standards: we were never afraid to reinvent the wheel. With every little detail taken into account, we tweak our algorithms and interfaces until they sound perfect, look amazing, and feel great to work with.
Above all else, you need superior sound quality. That’s why we go to great lengths to develop unique sound processing algorithms, from our renowned resonant filters to transparent high-quality EQ and dynamics processing.
Each FabFilter plugin has an easy-to-use, well-designed interface designed to provide an unrivaled workflow. Our plugins are focused on the task you are doing at a given moment: they provide the functions you need, when you need them. And because of our special focus on design, you will be happy every time you open FabFilter plugins.
We always set the highest standards for sound quality, usability and design to create truly great products that raise the bar on what audio software can do. This is why we are very pleased with the praise we have received from users and the press.
Total Bundle is a collection of all FabFilter plugins.
With this kit you get our professional EQ, reverb, compressor, multiband speaker, limiter, de-esser and gate / expander, creative multiband distortion, delays, filters and synthesizers.
• FabFilter Volcano 3 is a major new version of the Volcano filter plug-in that introduces new filter shapes, drive, improved sound, modulation rendering and more.
- Uninstall previous versions.
If you have installed a release from other bands:
• Open your DAW and run a plugin scan.
• Make sure you have 0 FabFilter plugins installed on your computer.
• At least R2R canceled the latest releases
from VR (2021.05) and MORiA (2021.x) and confirmed a bad hack.
- Install plugins.
- Run FabFilter_KeyGen.exe,
- Generate a license by selecting the required plugin from the list and clicking the Generate button (the license starts with “Product” and ends with the symbol “=”)
- Repeat this procedure for each plugin