The York Audio VH+ 412 P50E Cab Pack is based on the VHT Fatbottom 4×12 cabinet with original Eminence P50E speakers. The tone is medium and aggressive, with thick lows, throaty mids, and highs with a pleasant edge and airiness that give your sound presence and breadth in the mix.
While this cabinet is typically used for heavier music, its front-mid range lends woodiness to mid-amp tones and sounds surprisingly good with clean amps.
This Cab Pack contains 136 single-mic files recorded with thirteen hand-picked microphones and 17 famous York Audio multi-mic mixes designed to produce amazing results with minimal setup, for a total of 153 IRs.
All products have been tested with Fractal Audio Systems™, Line 6™, Strymon™ and Kemper™ hardware as well as DAW plug-ins to ensure seamless integration with your digital modeling devices.
York Audio products are licensed, not proprietary. Distribution of York Audio products is illegal, so please support our brand and provide yourself with more quality content by purchasing the products you want. All sales are final as there are no refunds on digital items.
• All Cab Packs come in .WAV format in 24-bit 96k, 48k, and 44.1k files.
• All IRs are 500ms for maximum resolution. Hardware units that require shorter files will automatically truncate 500ms files to the unit’s preferred length upon import.
• Natural Phase and Minimum Phase versions are provided.
• Fractal Audio™, Line 6™ Helix, Atomic™ Amplifire, and most IR loading amp modelers utilize 48k files.
• Kemper™ units ulitize 44.1k files.
• Strymon™ Iridium and BOSS™ units utilizes 96k files.
Microphones used in this Cab Pack
• 57m – Based on a modern Shure SM57
• 57v – Based on a vintage Shure Unidyne III SM57
• 58 – Based on a Shure SM58
• SM7 – Based on a vintage Shure SM7
• 421m – Based on a modern Sennheiser MD421
• 421v – Based on a vintage Sennheiser MD421
• 906 – Based on a Sennheiser e906
• 121- Based on a Royer R-121
• 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic M160
• 313 – Based on a Shure KSM313
• N22 – Based on an AEA Nuvo N22
• U47 – Based on a Telefunken U47 large diaphragm tube condenser
• 184 – Based on a Neumann KM 184 Small diaphragm condenser
• ROOM 1, 2, and 3 – Captured with a Telefunken U47
• REAR 1 and 2 – Captured with a Telefunken U47
• SIDE – Captured with a Telefunken U47
• SUM – Captured with AEA Nuvo N22