The York Audio MRSH 412 MV30-Dual Cab Pack is based on a 1999 Marshall 1960bv 4×12 cabinet with original Celestion G12 Vintage speakers. In search of 1960bv, we listened to four cabinets from different years with different musical journeys. There was something about this office that was instantly inspiring. Normally when we create a package, we choose the speaker with the best sound, but this cabinet had two speakers with completely different sounding and unique sound qualities, which made it almost impossible to choose the best speaker… so instead of choosing just one, we had to use both.
Microphones used in this Cab Pack
• 57m – Based on a modern Shure SM57
• 57v – Based on a vintage Shure Unidyne III SM57
• 58 – Based on a Shure SM58
• SM7 – Based on a vintage Shure SM7
• 421m – Based on a modern Sennheiser MD421
• 421v – Based on a vintage Sennheiser MD421
• 906 – Based on a Sennheiser e906
• 121- Based on a Royer R-121
• 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic M160
• 313 – Based on a Shure KSM313
• N22 – Based on an AEA Nuvo N22
• U47 – Based on a Telefunken U47 large diaphragm tube microphone
• 184 – Based on a Neumann KM 184 small diaphragm microphone
• ROOM 1, 2, 3, L, and R – Captured with a Telefunken U47
• REAR 1 and 2 – Captured with a Telefunken U47
• SIDE – Captured with a Telefunken U47
• SUM – Captured with a Telefunken U47
• All Cab Packs come in .WAV format in 24-bit 96k, 48k, and 44.1k files.
• All IRs are 500ms for maximum resolution. Hardware units that require shorter files will automatically truncate 500ms files to the unit’s preferred length upon import.
• Natural Phase and Minimum Phase versions are provided.
• Fractal Audio™, Line 6™ Helix, Atomic™ Amplifire, and most IR loading amp modelers utilize 48k files.
• Kemper™ units ulitize 44.1k files.
• Strymon™ Iridium and BOSS™ units utilizes 96k files.