Waves is the world’s leading developer of audio plugins and signal processors for the professional and consumer electronics audio markets.
• New: Mix and Trim knobs have been added to our most popular compressors.
Get better dynamic control, fast, in API 2500, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, R-Comp and SSL G-Master Buss Compressor
• New: Faster loading.
Improved load times for plugins, presets and sessions in your DAW.
• New: Fast drag and drop preset workflow.
Load presets faster with new drag and drop workflow
• New: HiDPI graphics for some plugins.
Abbey Road TG Mastering, API Collection, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, F6, OVox and PuigTec equalizers now with ultra-sharp HiDPI GUI
• New: standalone app for Creative Sampler CR8.
Shape, manipulate and play your samples without a DAW
• New: Additional improvements.
• New presets, improvements and additional updates. Complete list of updates.
Speed up your workflow with the new Mix and Trim knobs.
Tune your dynamics faster than ever with the new Trim and Mix knobs for the API 2500, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, R-Comp and SSL G-Master compressors. Now you can stay creative by quickly balancing volume and creating parallel compression in seconds right from your plugin.
Release Notes: November 28, 2022
New Plugin: BB Tubes, available as a single plugin or in the Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show bundles. An original-design analog tube saturation plugin from the Waves’ MAGMA series. Includes a license for Lil Tube, which is installed with BB Tubes.
- Install and update Waves Central, uninstall previous versions and run Fix Permissions from Waves Central settings. (Backup presets and other data if necessary)
- Go to the “1 – Installer” folder, install Waves Central and launch.
- Select “Offline Installer” and click “Install from an Offline Installer”.
- Select the Waves folder (located inside the folder: 1 – Installer).
- Choose your favorite plugins and install!
- Unzip the patch from “2 – Patch” and run the patch from VR (see “readme.txt”)
- Reboot and enjoy!