This has been done many times before, but this one pierces through and through. Fantastic emulation and inspiration – a classic British Beatles device that has been used on hundreds of records since the sixties, Royal Compressor delivers true vintage analogue sound and feel. Pleasant saturation and sensitive compression is what every track really needs.
• Vari-mu compressor – Vari-mu circuit simulation provides warmth and pleasant compression for any type of audio material. This is even more than just suitable for vocals, bass, drums on both the insert and the group.
• Just a few pens – In the days when each mix was made literally by hand, it was necessary to have as few controllers as possible. Royal Compressor honors this philosophy. These few knobs have a huge impact on your sound and provide a vintage sound and work instantly.
• Three types of patterns – The A / B / C Model knob gives you the ability to switch between three patterns of patterns with different fixed attack values.
• Auto gain – No more worries about volume. The AGC keeps the output level at the same level, regardless of how much input gain you add to get serious saturation. A color change will not change the output volume.
• Saturator – Unlike original vintage devices, Royal Compressor also has an adjustable degree of saturation. The random saturation algorithm creates the effect, as if analog equipment was connected to your track.