Pop-Punk EZX was recorded in John’s personal studio Feldman, a Los Angeles producer / engineer / mixer who has had a huge impact on the last couple of decades of popular music.
The EZX includes three complete sets, all of which capture this larger than life, and the all-American radio-friendly sound of commercial and pop punk music, which has been a support since then, such as actions like Blink-182, Simple Plan and Green Day burst onto the scene at the turn of the millennium.
Welcome to the collection of drum sounds adapted for high-end pop punk and ready to go live.
• Produced / engineered by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Blink-182, 5 Seconds of Summer)
• Recorded at Feldmann’s personal studio
• Three (3) full kits (SJC Custom and Tour series, Orange County D&P)
• Mixed using samples from John’s personal collection
• Seven (7) snare variations, four (4) kicks and 12 cymbals
• 15 custom presets engineered by John Feldmann as well as an additional 11 engineered by Toontrack
• All presets also available with a “No Bus FX” option, designed for multi-out purposes
• A collection of MIDI drum grooves included