EZdrummer 3 reinvents the role of drum production software that can play in the context of songwriting. This gives you creative options for a full range of easy-to-use features that allow you to create complete drum tracks without even leaving the software.
EZdrummer 3.0.4 Release Notes August 23, 2022
• A print function has been added to the MIDI Mapping Layout window.
• When loading a drum and mixer preset from the main libraries of the EZdrummer 3 or Big Stage EZX, the mixer effect knobs were not set correctly.
• Loading cymbals or toms from the other side of the stereo field did not automatically change their stereo position as EZdrummer 2 did. This problem can also be related to importing EZdrummer 2 projects or loading user presets.
• On Windows, loading an autosave will treat it as a normal project and add it to the Open Recent menu.
• On Steinberg hosts, when host playback has been started and the plug-in window is not yet open, the MIDI on the song track will not always play at the beginning, depending on the position of the playhead and where it was last stopped. Performing an Audio Mixdown will also silence the song track before reaching the position where playback was last stopped.
• On Steinberg hosts, starting playback of a song track within a plugin (with the host still paused) will not work properly if the SD3 playhead has been moved to an earlier position than the host’s playhead (with Follow Host enabled). ).
• Exporting a track as audio at a sample rate other than 44100 Hz may fail in some cases.
• On Windows, exporting audio to a folder whose path contained non-ASCII characters did not work. If instead the filenames (chosen prefix) contained such characters, the export would work, but additional empty files would be created.
• The time signature editor will in some cases contain the wrong option menu – the one intended for the tempo editor.
Electronic Drums/MIDI Input
• When using Add or Learn Note/CC, a new line in the mapping list was sometimes not immediately visible.
• Editing the hi-hat CC control did not enable/disable the hi-hat calibration slider when needed.