The TDR SlickEQ M (Mastering Edition) expands the proven SlickEQ concept into a full stereo equalizer. Specially designed for audio mastering engineers, no compromises have been made in the plug-in, and it offers exceptional musical flexibility and sound fidelity.
Behind the intuitive user interface lies a dizzying array of possibilities: a range of music high-pass and low-pass filters, including a stereo low-pass centering section, and granular control over signal bandwidth. Six powerful parametric filters provide precise access to tone, timbre, and stereo fields, while a comprehensive meta filter provides direct and intuitive access to the luminance, density, or equal loudness curve of an audio signal.
All filters except HP and LP operate in a parallel EQ configuration. An efficient auto gain mechanism automatically compensates for changes in perceived loudness during EQ operation, and intelligent signal analysis options allow you to match the spectrum of the input signal to a reference; automatically find static resonances; or automatically adjust the HP and LP filters to match the audible signal bandwidth.
As with the SlickEQ Standard and SlickEQ – Gentleman’s Edition, processing circuitry (eg, “internal oversampling”) combined with sophisticated signal processing techniques ensures its highest non-destructive completeness throughout processing.
• Intuitive user interface with a focus on musical flexibility
• State of the art audio processing algorithms in a parallel EQ structure
• Six full parametric EQ bands offer spectral control over stereo width and balance
• Advanced low frequency and high frequency exciters
• Powerful HP and LP filters. Each with four distinctly musical slopes
• Dedicated Low frequency mono filter
• A Meta Filter with direct control over brightness, hardness or equal loudness contours
• Smart Operations panel assist the operator at matching the input spectrum against external references, finding and removing static resonances and more
• Highly effective loudness compensated auto gain control
• Expandable EQ display including a realtime spectrum analyzer
• A comprehensive documentation, toolbar with undo / redo, A / B, advanced preset management and much more