TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with exceptional sound and virtually unlimited modulation capabilities. His special oscillator model is capable of creating a wide range of sounds: from classic monophonic to stereo speakers, effects and pads.
Routing can be done using virtual cables. Just connect the output to modulate. After that, you can adjust the modulation intensity. You do not need to be an expert. The plugin is suitable for beginners and experts!
• 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms.
• 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color.
• 2 high quality analog sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP).
• Different filter routing possiblities (parallel and serial). With the possiblity to choose the oscillator sources.
• Full stereo signal path.
• FM / RingMode support.
• 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms.
• Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II).
• 2 lfo’s with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes and the possibility to modulate the rate.
• 3 adsr’s.
• Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode.
• Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing.
• Optional sequencer or arpeggiator.
• Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, eq, reverb and delay.
• Mono and polyphonic mode.
• Microtuning support.
• Resizable UI.
• You choose your favorite UI colors.
And a lot more …