A set of plug-ins from TBProAudio.
• AB_LM v1.8.1 – AB Loudness Match
• AMM2 v2.0.1 – Automatic Microphone Mixer
• CS-3301 v1.6.8 – Channel Strip
• CS-5501 v1.4.13 – Extended Channel Strip
• dEQ6 v3.2.4 – Dynamic Equalizer / Multiband Compressor
• dpMeter5 v5.0.5 – Free Multi Channel Meter
• dpMeterXT v2.0.13 – Broadcast Loudness Meter
• DSEQ v2.2.5 – Dynamic Spectral Equalizer
• DynaRide v1.2.9 – Vocal & Bass Riding Leveler
• Euphonia2 v2.0.11 – Spectrum Balancing
• FinalLoud3 v3 .1.0 – Loudness & True Peak Finalizer Tool
• GainRider2 v1.0.18 – Vocal Gain Riding Leveller
• gEQ12V4 v4.1.0 – 12-Band Graphic Equalizer
• Impress v1.9.24 – Compressor
• ISOL8 v2.2.8 – Free Mix Monitoring Tool
• LA xLimit IV v4.0.0 – Enhanced Limiter
• mvMeter2 v2.0.5 – Free Multivariable Meter
• SLM2 v2.0.0 – Smart Loudness Maximizer
• ST1 v1.1.6 – Spatial Tool
AB_LM is a gain control that allows you to compare and match volume levels with a sample in the FX circuit (AB comparison). The plugin will be useful in situations when mixing or mastering, when it will be necessary to quickly determine the effect of a particular plugin (FX) or even a complex FX circuit on the sound.
AMM is a 32-channel automatic microphone mixer. It offers several advanced mixing modes and extensive controls for each channel.
CS-3301 is a console plugin with gate, EQ, compressor, saturator and oversampling.
The CS-5501 is a multifunctional analog console emulator that provides all the necessary tools to process all kinds of audio signals such as vocals and instruments. It is the successor to the very successful CS-3301. It retains the smooth sound of the CS-3301 and provides much more flexibility in all kinds of tracking and mixing situations. Contains gate/expander, de-esser, compressor, limiter and saturator.
dEQ6 is a 6 band stereo/MS dynamic equalizer with high quality oversampling and accurate spectrum analyzer.
Built-in compressor / expander reduce or increase the gain in a certain frequency range.
dpMeter 4 – multichannel meter
dpMeterXT is a volume measurement plugin and application that is fully compliant with EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770/1771, ATSC A/85 and several other loudness level standards.
dPMeterXT supports multi-channel configuration, from 1.0 to 9.1/10.0, depending on your system configuration or DAW capabilities.
DynaRide is a plug-in capable of automatically equalizing the audio signal, which is very useful, for example, on vocal tracks.
DynaRide is a dynamic processor that offers several control options: the detector can respond to vocals, speech and separate bass signals with a switch. The trigger time is determined by the attack knob.
DSEQ is a dynamic processor operating in the frequency domain.
can be used in all mixing and mastering situations:
- Vocal de-essing
- Resonance removal, e.g. drum, guitar, vocal recordings
- Digital sharpening removal
- Mix balancing
- Frequency domain demasking
- Pink noise support in Euphonia mixing/mastering
- Euphonia is the optimal audio plugin for spectrum balancing, which automatically equalizes any audio signal based on several standard average spectral curves. These standard curves have the advantage that they work very well with most audio devices.
FinalLoud2 is a tool that will help you reach the target volume of any audio material while maintaining True Peak values. FinalLoud quickly solves a very difficult problem in the field of audio engineering: achieving a certain volume level for any audio material while maintaining a given True Peak ceiling.
GainRider 2 is an amplifier (including a vocal one) that gives you complete control over the process. Full Control – Gainrider allows you to control every aspect of the amplification process and gives detailed visual feedback during signal processing for perfect mixing!
gEQ12 is a 12 band stereo/MS graphic equalizer with accurate spectrum analyzer and minimum/linear phase mode.
Impress v1.9.18 – wideband stereo compressor including side-chain, pre-filtering and advanced oversampling. The aim of the tool was to cover the wide range of compression applications in modern mixing and mastering.
ISOL8 (free) – Advanced mixing monitoring tool. It divides the frequency range into 5 bands. These 5 bands can be turned on solo or individually turned off. This will help you focus on specific frequency bands during the mixing and mastering process.
LA xLimit III is an advanced wideband stereo limiter including ISP detection and oversampling. It offers control over abrupt change in sound character and adapts release curves, as well as additional limiting for better performance in ISP detection mode. The aim of the development is to cover a wide range of limiting applications in mixing and mastering in situations with a strong emphasis on low aliasing. The ideal tool to use as the last plug-in in the mixing and mastering process.
mvMeter2 (free) is a multi-factor signal meter including RMS, EBUR128, VU and PPM measurements.
SLM2 – Maximizer SLM2 allows you to achieve the highest possible volume of sound with minimal sound distortion. Attack / Release offers even more sound shaping options.
ST1 is a simple tool that allows you to adjust the width and pan of a stereo audio signal. It includes a mono-to-stereo function, a stereo field enhancer, a rich panning knob that includes spectral panning and a bass-focusing function. The phase and correlation meter visually controls pan position and stereo width.
sTilt – a linear phase filter that “tilts” the audio spectrum around a selected center frequency