Togu Audio Line – TAL-U-NO-LX – software emulation of a popular hardware synthesizer with a new sound engine and graphical interface. State-of-the-art zero-delay filters and carefully calibrated controllers make this synthesizer an excellent replacement for an analog device and provides all the benefits of software.
In addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX supports portamento and has various LFO filter waveforms and some other useful features. An arpeggiator with various sync modes and hold function is also included. Very fast envelopes with smooth roll-off and error emulation give the synthesizer a distinctive sound.
• Self-resonating zero-delay filter (24dB LP).
• FILTER up to ~ 40 kHz (depending on the sampling frequency).
• Calibrated and tuned after Togu Audio Line hardware devices.
• MIDI read / automation for all controllers.
• Improved free oscillator alias for authentic sound also with 44’100Hz sampling rate.
• Arpeggiator with different timing modes (host, midi clock, not on).
• Portamento and mono mode.
• LFO manual trigger button.
• Sustain pedal support.
• Up to 12 votes.
• New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
• More than 300 presets from various sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
• Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
• Native apple M1 support.
• Minor bug fixes.
• VST3 installer for windows.
• Linux VST3 support.
• Linux dot folder for settings and factory presets. Linux user need to enter the serial number again after that update. Also they maybe delete the old settings folder in the user directory and move the presets to the new one.
• Minor SFC 60 integration fix.