Omnisphere® – Spectrasonics’ flagship synthesizer – is an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top performers around the world rely on Omnisphere as an important source of sound inspiration. This award-winning software combines many different types of synthesis into one stunning-sounding instrument that will tempt you for a lifetime.
• Adds VST3 plugin version
• Adds native support for Apple Silicon M1 Macs
• Adds a ninth audio output bus, labeled “OUT I” in the Output Assignment
menu for each Part on the Mixer page
• Fixes issue where Browser-learns restored from a saved DAW project did
not ignore the “Load Current MIDI Assignments With Multi” user preference
• Fixes crash when non-Omnisphere files were dropped in the Layer pane
• Fixes crash when files were dropped onto the Splash pane
• Fixes crash related to clicking on patch in browser while MIDI-CC learning
is in progress
• Fixes bug where Arpeggiator sequences failed to playback correctly after
loading a saved DAW project
• Fixes bug where assigning Ratings for Multis in Trilian & Trilogy libraries
did not save properly
- Fixes issue where the Orb Recording feature did not function properly.
- Fixes parameter synchronization issues with the OmniTR app.
• Fixes sustain pedal noise issue: If key tracking is used as a mod source,
sustain pedal actions could interfere with the filter envelope
• Fixes issue where the first note played after loading a DAW project
sometimes produced silent or corrupted audio
• Fixes issue where sustain pedal could kill active notes when polyphony
(“Voices”) limit set to 1
• Improves parameter names for host automation. Adds space between part
number and param name eg “8Pan” -> “8 Pan”
• Improves alert message wording when user drops a non-share-archive file
into plugin GUI
• Fix issues with the Sound Lock feature’s “Lock All” and “Clear All” options
• Fixes bug where using host automation with the Arpeggiator On / Of
parameter could mute the audio output of the plugin.
• Fixes issue where typing into the Tag Editor did not work in some Windows
Begin by installing Omnisphere_Software_Update_Win_2_7_0f.
Then install Omnisphere_Patch_Library_Update_2_7_0c.
go to “C: \ ProgramData” and find the folder named “Spectrasonics”.
Right click the folder and disable read only,
[NOTICE] do not close the window after pressing applying
Now start Omnisphere with administrative.
give it time to load …
(it depends on your PC and if it is the first time you open Omnisphere)
Now in Omnisphere click “click here”
You must have a code in the “decoder”
Close Omnisphere and all running DAWs.
Now push the patch
navigate to “C: \ ProgramData \ Spectrasonics \ plug-ins \ 64bit”
then double click Omnisphere.vst3
press Patch again
then double click Omnisphere.dll
now click the patch again and go to
“C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ VST3 “
double click Omnisphere.vst3
Not finished yet, hit the patch and go to
C: \ Program Files \ Steinberg \ VSTPlugins
double click Omnisphere.dll
Now for the last step, take the code that was generated in KeyGen and activate Omnisphere from wherever you want.