Tablas is a multi-sample percussion library with a wide selection of phrases for live dynamic performance. Tabla is a popular Indian percussion instrument used in classical, popular and religious music of the Indian subcontinent, as well as in Hindustani classical music.
The instrument consists of a pair of hand drums of contrasting sizes and timbres. We worked with tabla master and jazz percussionist Samir Gupta to capture a range of tabla rhythms, melodies and soul. Samir has been a student and practitioner in the art of percussion for over 30 years, traveling the world to study and perform at some of the world’s most prestigious institutions and venues.
• Two master NKI instrument banks in open Kontakt format
• 3,703 Stereo Samples
• 3.53 GB installed
• 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
• 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
• Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
• Complete collection of multi-samples and multi-tempo loops
• 20 handcrafted ambiences created from the source content
• Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
• Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms , halls, chambers & FX environments