Soundiron Hopkin Instrumentarium Rattletines is a collection of unique hand-tuned percussion instruments created by instrument designer and sound sculptor Bart Hopkin. These one-of-a-kind instruments create their own distinctive rattle or buzz aroma, with each note having its own warm resonant aroma. Rattletine includes two rows of tines. The upper teeth hit the “anvil” when they vibrate. The bottom row is clean for clearer sound quality. The mahogany and hacksaw blades have tongues with holes and small pieces of metal.
• 5 Master presets and 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
• 3 Unique Hand-crafted lamellophones each with 2 mic positions
• Percussive knock effects, glisses and 8 bonus ambient effects, pads and drones
• 7,952 Stereo Samples
• 3.23 GB Installed
• 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format for Kontakt presets
• 20 custom sound designed FX and ambient presets
• Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
• Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments