With this tool, we start a series of inexpensive and high-quality tools for the Kontakt 6 sampler For the recording we used Takamine guitars, high quality microphones and a piezo pickup system. Mic and piezo levels can be adjusted after the fact for maximum sonic flexibility.
Sketch Nylon comes with a MIDI package. Midi Pack includes 5 styles with variations (samba, bossa nova, bayao, choro, frevo), total 41 types of accompaniment (drums not included). 4 types of guitar chords (Maj, Min, 7, mb5) in each style. 1968 chords in total.
• Mic and piezo levels are adjustable after the fact for maximum sonic flexibility.
• 14 articulations
• 2 loops per note
• 5 layers of velocity on tirando and apoyando, 4 layers of velocity on mute and flag, 3 layers of velocity on vibrato
• Offset controls (CC110) on main patches (tirando, apoyando, mute, flageolet and vibrato) )
• Speed control on 7 patches (fast slide up, slow slide, mordent 1, mordent 2, triplet, glide up, glide down)
• Percussion patterns (FX articulation) and additional percussion patterns (green area on keyboard)
• EQ controls on all patches
• 12 types of custom convolution reverb
• Sampling rate: 24-bit 44 kHz
• Last note repeat key
• Library size: 2.3 GB (1 GB in RAM)
• Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.1.1 (or later) required. The free Kontakt Player does NOT support this library.