library consists of “Frightening” samples of ghusl, which are familiar to every lover of thrillers and horror films. Sounds with a mystical and slightly frightening shade will come in handy when writing soundtracks and designing various content.
Horror Harp is a 100 year old sampled harp that I inherited from my wife’s grandmother. When I found out about the history of the instrument – that guitar strings were pulled over it during the Great Depression of the 1920s – I wanted to record it!
Crafted from cracked and scratched antique wood, this atonal instrument rattles and growls with a distinct character. This harp has been bent, banged, stabbed, slapped, plucked, strummed and punished to produce terrifying, unique sounds you have never heard before. Horror Harp will add some flair to your next horror product.
7 patches to torture listeners with:
• Bows: scratches, whacks, & tremolos that will drive you insane
• Knocks: knocks on the wooden body of the harp
• Metals: screwdrivers full of hatred
• Plucks (Natural): enjoy the natural detuned spectacle of this harp
• Plucks (Tuned): for those who want a more pleasant sound
• Strums: what this harp was born for
• Woods: angry drum sticks
• Cutoff knob to control lowpass filter amount
• Resonance knob to control lowpass filter resonance
• Shimmer knob to add a hellish reverb to the mix (with additional octave harmonics)
• Tube Saturation knob to add a gritty distortion
• Chorus knob to control the amount of stereo presence
• Reverse keyswitch (D0 on keyboard) to transform this harp into hellish soundscapes / Return to Normal playback by pressing C0 on keyboard
• Visual Waveform of every sample