Scaler is a unique and inspiring MIDI effect instrument that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! With note detection, scale selection and chord suggestions, Scaler is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use tool to help everyone create better music. The first of its kind, Scaler can determine what key and scale you are working in, and suggest chords that suit your music. With a built-in bank of over 1,700 scales and keys, including genres and artist presets, Scaler has enough to keep you inspired.
• Improve pitch naming to allow only one pitch-class per scale.
• Pentatonic scales can now use scale voicings in Section B.
• Improve pentatonic scale navigation (recall last open panel).
• Circle of Fifths can now preview chords on click.
• Circle of Fifths can now switch between natural, sharp, and flat naming.
• Prevent a crash when using the arpeggio on older macOS versions.
• Prevent hung notes when using the Windows Audio Driver.
• Prevent hung notes when performing melodies with the “Chord + Melody” profile.
• Prevent a rare crash when reloading sessions with multiple instances of Scaler.