Scaler is a unique and inspiring MIDI effect instrument that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! With note detection, scale selection and chord suggestions, Scaler is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use tool to help everyone create better music. The first of its kind, Scaler can determine what key and scale you are working in, and suggest chords that suit your music. With a built-in bank of over 1,700 scales and keys, including genres and artist presets, Scaler has enough to keep you inspired.
• Add new Riffs to Melody mode
• New 70’s Funk & Soul chordsets
• Prevent notes from hanging when triggered from multiple sources at once.
• Prevent overlapping notes from hanging in performance / phrases / rhythms / melody / bass modes.
• Fix hung notes due to keyswitch not resetting properly after being pressed.
• Fix a playback issue when using alt-click to preview chords.
• Keys-Lock: Improve chord extension handling of altered chords.
• “Undo / Redo” is now accessible from the Scaler Logo – Right-Click menu.
• “Import / Export State” is now accessible from the Scaler Logo – Right-Click menu.
• EDIT panel: labels now refresh properly when changing chord parameters.
• Add bigger “Bind” buttons on all screens.
• Fix highlight of chords in Pad-View when using multi-pattern selection.
• Add ability to search by style in the Scales panel.
• Audio detection from a file can now be run multiple times in a row
• Sync between instances now maintains multi-selection of patterns.
• Prevent a crash when changing parameters on a chord in the EDIT Panel after removing / reordering patterns.
• Prevent unexpected behaviors caused by the UI Keyboard creating notes with no velocity.
• Fix a calculation error creating notes with a velocity higher than the maximum allowed.
• The installer will now automatically move the sound library when using a custom location.
• Improve stability of the audio detection for samplerates up to 96KHz.
• Prevent a crash when resetting the playback.
• Prevent a crash when changing a chord voicing after deleting the parent pattern.
• Prevent a crash when removing Scaler from a track during playback.
• Fix a voicing calculation error when extracting / applying a voicing to a chord.
• “Right-Click> Detect” now refreshes the panel properly every time.