Scaler is a unique and inspiring MIDI effect instrument that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! With note detection, scale selection and chord suggestions, Scaler is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use tool to help everyone create better music.
The first of its kind, Scaler can determine what key and scale you are working in, and suggest chords that suit your music. With a built-in bank of over 1,700 scales and keys, including genres and artist presets, Scaler has enough to keep you inspired.
Content and playback
• 4 new sounds (steel acoustics, electric guitar, retro electrics, vintage keys).
• New Expression Mode: Playable sequences with 30 patterns and strum variations.
• 20 synthesizer sequences.
• New sets of chords (pop-rock, modern RnB, pop-ballads, Deep House).
• New hints mode.
• Create chords compatible with your progression. Follow key or scale relationships to build complex patterns.
• Create random progressions and get inspired quickly.
• New features of the guitar.
• Chord Chart: Displays a guitar chord chart for any chord in section C.
• Neck Views: New types of “Scale Degree” and “Scale Spacing” to explore the neck of your instrument.
• 5 new Guitar-focused Voice Grouping Profiles.
• Add differentiator for ScalerAudio and ScalerControl.
• The “Clear” state now correctly removes time information from the editing matrix.
• Improved Command Mapping.
• Improved internal sound engine.
- Install the program by running the file Scaler_2.5.0_Windows.exe
- Replace the original files Scaler2.dll and ScalerAudio2.dll with those in the “patched” folder
VST: by default C: \ Program Files \ VstPlugIns
VST3: C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ VST3
- Run the Scaler_KeyGen.exe keygen (in the R2R folder)
a. In the keygen window that opens, in the product column, select Plugin Boutique – Scaler 2
b. in the email field, specify any mailbox
c. Click Generate and save the license file in a convenient location
- Open Scaler 2 and in the lower left corner click Register license file, select the license file you saved and click OK