MASCHINE is a revolutionary groove-making system for tactile, creative beat-making with an established sound library. Create quickly and easily with MASCHINE, a beat-making software suite that combines the power and flexibility of software with the tactile immediacy of hardware. Its pattern-based sequencer, high-performance sampler, an incredible array of professional studio instruments and effects, exemplary drum synthesizers and an acclaimed library present you with a complete system for creating grooves quickly and professionally.
The supplied MASCHINE software comes with a library of sounds created by renowned sound engineers and artists. 8,627 samples, 445 full drum kits, 388 multi-sampled instruments, 403 pre-cut loops, 1,200 patterns and 38 projects, plus five great synthetic drums. A sound palette as vast as your imagination.
• FIXED When a VST3 plug-in notified Maschine / KK about changed parameter mappings the application could crash sometimes
• FIXED Crash when expanding dropdown in Export Audio dialogue box
• FIXED Crash when automating Effect parameters
• FIXED Arp parameters ‘Offset’ and ‘Range’ (introduced in MASCHINE 2.14) have incorrect default values when opening projects created in older versions of MASCHINE
• FIXED pal.db file is created in system folder instead of user folder on macOS
• FIXED Quick Browse does not work after loading Drum Synth, Bass Synth, or Poly Synth from Slot menu
• IMPROVED ‘Drumsynth’ renamed to ‘Drum Synth’