Native Instruments Battery is a professional drum sampler. The widespread use of this sampler is made possible by low system resource requirements, ease of use and compatibility with a huge number of sample formats. The highlight of Battery is the matrix, the dimension of which can be changed by the user depending on the number of loaded samples (up to 128 cells). Thanks to the color coding of cells, the possibility of multiple selection, customization of rows and columns of the matrix, it became even faster and more convenient for the user to work with the contents and parameters of the cells. The properties of the Battery cells have been supplemented with such parameters as articulation, humanization. The samples of each cell can be adjusted for length / speed (Time Expand / Compress).
Factory Library: The BATTERY 4 Library focuses on electronics and hip-hop manufacturing, featuring 70 brand new contemporary sets. All 143 kits are loaded instantly. Find your drum sound, drag it into the slot, and start playing – the ultra-intuitive tagging system lets you quickly find the sounds you’re looking for. BATTERY 4 is compatible with your samples, whether you use factory sounds or create your own. It even remembers the history for each cell separately – you can immediately see the path that led you to each sound, even after working with other cells.
Since the second VR release of this version of the tool turned out to be unsuccessful again, you have to do something.
After installing the tool, the parameter values are incorrectly entered in 2 places, and even different ones. We fix it.
Install, from I.A. run kijen NativeInstruments_Keygen.exe, select a product, click on the Register button
This will add the correct values to the SNO, KEY, SYSTEMID parameters (in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ WOW6432Node \ Native Instruments \ Battery 4)
Start the registry editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHE \ N SOFTWARments \ Battery 4
Delete the SNO, KEY, SYSTEMID parameters (made by the installation from VR)
Install, from I.A. run kijen NativeInstruments_Keygen.exe, select a product, click the Register button
Run the registry editor, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ WOW6432Node \ Native Instruments \ Battery 4
Copy the values of the SNO, KEY, SYSTEMID parameters
and replace them with the SNO, KEY, SYSTEMID parameters located in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Native Instruments \ Battery 4
Run BATTERY 4
• Powerful and comprehensive drum sampler based on the next generation sample engine.
• Improved interface and increased usability, fast and intuitive access to all parameters. The package includes 8 video tutorials with step-by-step instructions.
• Fully customizable matrix of cells: freely definable number of rows and columns, up to 128 cells for loading drum sounds.
• Improved effects at the level of individual cells and a new section of master effects.
• Nuance functions: roll, flam, buzz, right hand, etc.
• Import of loops (loops) in formats Apple Loops ™, REX ™, Acid Wave ™ and Beat Creator ™.
• Function of compression / expansion in time for each cell, opening up creative possibilities when manipulating samples.
• Editing samples on the fly.
• Minimum load on system memory thanks to the Sample Purge function.