Beat Scholar is a modern beatmaker. It represents a whole new way of creating rhythm in the digital world. Beat Scholar is the ultimate rhythm playground that ensures your beats sound as good as others. Beat Scholar is a fresh take on rhythm composers and drum machines. It represents a new way of composing rhythm, allowing you to manipulate measures and subdivisions with unprecedented ease. Beat Scholar is equipped with a robust sampler, built-in effects, midi functions, pattern triggering and just about everything you need to explore the world of rhythm with outstanding depth, style and leisurely pace.
• An innovative beat-making platform with features never before seen in drum machines and rhythm composers.
• Represents a unique and intuitive way to explore divisions, sizes, and create drum patterns.
• Divide beats into 42 fragments and combine multiple drums into one beat! Quintuplets and triplets in the same pattern? No problem. Play 35 beats on a 1/4 note pf… easy!
• Any drum can be placed anywhere! final impact area.
• Over 250 carefully curated samples, from classic drum machines and acoustic samples to synth drums handcrafted exclusively for Beat Scholar (Jonathan Meltzer)
• Upload your own samples using a simple drag and drop interface.
• Built-in FX section so you can get started quickly.
• Easily export midi files – drag and drop directly from the plug-in interface into your DAW.
• Use Beat Scholar to output midi to any instrument or even hardware drum machines!
Version 1.2.8 Fix:
• Fixed CPU spike seen in previous version
• Fixed compatibility with Windows 7 (officially we still only support Windows 10 and above) Version
• Massive update of presets from famous drummer, teacher and composer Mike Malyan.
• The pad’s “Drive” knob now goes into full bypass at the “0” setting, which simultaneously removes itself from the processor and helps produce a cleaner sound.
• We’ve added “secret” automation options (hidden from the UI for now) to completely bypass the LPF, HPF, drive and crush pad effects.
• Midi Export: The correct pattern names will now be transferred when exporting to DAW. (Also, the exported length will report correct clip endings when using different time signatures).
• Added new pattern quantization options: 1/16th and 1/32nd.
• Fixed a compressor bug that caused the sound to turn off at maximum values.
• Fixed bug with export to FL Studio.