Beat Scholar is a modern beat maker. It represents a whole new way of creating rhythm in the digital world. Beat Scholar is the ultimate rhythm playground that makes sure your beats sound as good as others.
Beat Scholar is a fresh take on rhythm composers and drum machines. It represents a new way of composing rhythm, allowing you to manipulate measures and subdivisions with unprecedented ease.
Beat Scholar is equipped with a robust sampler, built-in effects, midi functions, pattern triggering and just about everything you need to explore the world of rhythm with outstanding depth, style and leisurely pace.
• An innovative beat-making platform with features never before seen in drum machines and rhythm composers.
• Represents a unique and intuitive way to explore divisions, sizes, and create drum patterns.
• Divide beats into 42 fragments and combine multiple drums into one beat! Quintuplets and triplets in the same pattern? No problem. Play 35 hits on ? note? psh… easy!
• Any drum can be placed anywhere! final impact area.
• Over 250 carefully curated samples, from classic drum machines and acoustic samples to synth drums handcrafted exclusively for Beat Scholar (Jonathan Meltzer)
• Upload your own samples using a simple drag and drop interface.
• Built-in FX section so you can get started quickly.
• Easily export midi files – drag and drop directly from the plug-in interface into your DAW.
• Use Beat Scholar to output midi to any instrument or even hardware drum machines!