Vektor is a unique cinematic string instrument for Kontakt that sets a new standard for creating anything from dramatic epic mixes to beautiful minimalist tracks.
Vektor allows you to transform and manipulate audio sampled sources in several ways with a unique set of parameters, making it easy to transform any idea in your imagination into sound. From his unique “Filter Movement” and “Source Movement” manipulations to innovative drag and drop capabilities. Each of the four audio sources can be configured independently with a variety of parameters, making the possibilities endless.
• 116 Instruments
• 201 Snapshots included
• 467 Beautifully Crafted Samples
• 10 Source Movement Presets
• 10 Filter Movement Presets
• ‘Source Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling the Gain Distribution Ratio
• ‘Filter Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cutoff & Resonance on either all sources, or per-source
• ‘Horizontal’, ‘Vertical’ & ‘Circular’ Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads
• ‘Modulation Page’, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters
• Each of the four sound sources can be independently controlled. (Pitch, Pan, Env, EQ, Filter, Level ect)
• Solo, Power, Random and Reverse functions for each source.
• Adjustable start and end sample points.
• Auto mapping drag and drop, with loop feature.
• 9 Effects to manipulate the sound (Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Spatial, Distortion, Filter, Phasis, Flair and Lofi.
• Randomize Feature
• Tempo Synchronized