Aleatoric Rhythms is a new instrument that uses real-life synth sounds and recordings. Sounds range from hard bass riffs to immersive percussion loops. Recorded with a portable studio microphone, the sounds were captured in real-world conditions – accurate surroundings, sometimes good and sometimes difficult depending on what those loops are going to transmit.
Sounds expensive to be different, and the sound is meant to provide inspiration along with a powerful engine. This will ensure that you stand out from the crowd and completely immerse your audience in your work. The Aleatoric Rhythms engine is easy to use but can produce rich and complex results. Aleatoric Rhythms contains four individually configurable sample sources, each containing many fully modulated parameters.
The Source Movement and Filter Movement control panels bring your score to life. For more creative possibilities, single loops are available for use in your DAW. These WAV files are also categorized and labeled to carry all the information you need about key, tempo and length.
• Four Sample Sources, each being allocated one of 200 different samples.
• 80 Thematic Categorized Snapshots
• Independent 3-band EQ, Envelope & Filter Parameters, for each source
• Pitch Shifting Controls, for shifting +/- 36 semitones
• Source-Specific Panning Controls
• Sample Selection Randomization
• ‘Source Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling the Gain Distribution Ratio
• ‘Filter Movement’ Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cutoff & Resonance on either all sources, or per-source
• ‘Horizontal’, ‘Vertical’ & ‘Circular’ Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads
• ‘Edit Modulation’ Menu, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters
• ‘Edit Effects’ Menu, featuring 9 different Effects Modules; Chorus, Distortion, Lo-Fi (Bitcrusher), Replika Delay, Spatial (Stereo Field Enhancer), Filter, Phasis (Phaser), Convolution (Reverb) & Flair (Tuned, Harmonics-Enhancing Flanger)
• ‘Edit Randomize’ Page, housing toggles for the randomization of multiple sets of parameters
• Best performance is around 115bpm