Seventh Heaven Professional is a Fusion-IR reverb designed to reproduce the most demanded hardware reverb instrument of the generation – the Bricasti M7. It combines the realism of Fusion-IR with extensive multisampling of legendary hardware reverb.
Heaven Professional’s advanced digital signal processing techniques are intertwined with controls that faithfully mirror those of the M7, delivering the freedom of algorithmic reverb with breathtaking clarity and fidelity of Fusion-IR reverb.
Production techniques that were previously not possible with convolutional reverb can easily be implemented. It allows the musician to modify the early reflection, reverb patterns, decay times, delays, and tone of the roll-off filters, just as thousands of leading producers do with real M7 equipment. All this in a beautiful, modern and easily accessible graphical interface.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- No iLok Driver is required to run.
- Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.
- You need the decrypted library released by R2R.
Believe or not – LiquidSonics products have the strongest protection in the
iLok line. Especially, this SeventhHeavenProfessional has insane protection.
We are sure LiquidSonics guys will surprised by checking our release, All of
their multi layered hardcore encryptions are gone!
Here is cryptographic information:
- 232 presets, each preset has 20 – 60 IRs inside (all encrypted) and config
file (encrypted by different way).
- 3 system IRs (encrypted).
- Multiple encrypted data inside DLL.
- 770 files encrypted in Alloy1.fsyn.
- Multi-layered crypto in Dump / Diffuse IR.
- System IR encryption for multiple usage (more than 200 files).
- Factory presets encryption.
- Only some encryption
Again: When MetaFortress is dead, all other part does nothing to cracker.
To some guys who love conspiracy or speculation:
- AudioUTOPiA and R2R are different group.
- We have no contact with AiR or other real scene groups.
- iLok is always targeted by crackers because most audio apps use it. Not
because it’s easy. It is worth spending time to defeat. You can remember
WIBU CodeMeter had enough interests from us last year
- There are always reasons if you miss something.
For Mac Users:
- PACE Protector does not support new Mac M1 processor currently. It means
all of current iLok protected application will be depricated in years. We
won’t spend any human resource to them.
- In real world, application without valid notarization can’t be labeled as
“Catalina / BigSur Ready”. To respect the Apple’s decision, we release
Mac version only when we don’t need to modify the binary. In other words,
our current Mac releases work as-it-is.