The Mosaic series was conceived to enable composers to Get creative: Each virtual instrument has a unique set of foundational elements designed to be combined and layered into lush, cinematic textures. The Mosaic Pluck is an analog synthesizer module that continues Mosaic’s mission by providing a proprietary sound palette entirely built on what we find inspiring in organic and synthetic plucked sound sources.
Combining analog synth, organic attack layers, and a range of sampled instruments (including plucked strings, harps, processed chimes, and thumb pianos), Mosaic Pluck is a synth VST plugin that delivers all the dynamic plucked sources you’ll need to cut through even the densest of score mixes. Plucks have the unique ability of infusing a scene with instant tension and drastic mood shifts, and Mosaic Pluck is your essential toolkit for elevating conventional plucked timbres into gripping, cinematic moments.
Mosaic Pluck is a truly unique hybrid instrument, but the real power comes in the thrilling combinations created by layering its sources across the Mosaic Engine’s three channels. Rhythmic, lyrical, sparse, emotional, dynamic. The possibilities are truly endless – especially considering Mosaic Pluck contains over 120 expertly-crafted Snapshots to get you started.
• Dynamic Plucked Sources cut through even the densest of score mixes
• Creative ARP + Rhythmic Presets create gripping, cinematic moments for your score
• Layer Analog Synth + Sampled Organic Instruments to build unique hybrid sounds and textures
• Includes over 120 Inspiring Presets expertly-crafted by the Heavyocity team
• Available as direct download only
• 3.31 GB uncompressed (1.9 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression)
• 1 NKI
• 107 Different Sources (1,984 Samples)
• 128 Snapshot Presets (46 ARP, 41 Playable, 41 Rhythmic)
• Intuitive Sample Browser
• ARP for building complex, rhythmic arpeggios
• MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control
• Komplete Kontrol integrated (NKS-ready)