GUITARS IN SPACE is an instrument based on the sound source of an electric guitar. During the recording process we mainly used Jazzmaster style guitar and fretless baritone for additional effects.
This tool is designed for the ambient and cinematic indie genre, with very little space and no (in our opinion) useless patches that you will never use, as it often happens that a client buys a large library of samples and only uses a small portion of it.
This is NOT a fully sampled guitar with many different articulations. It is an instrument that has several additional elements designed for composers looking for “that” particular sound. The instrument is simple, compact and easy to use, and blends perfectly with piano and ambient string sounds.
There are 6 instrument patches,
Guitar – Plectrum
Guitar Swell (wet)
Guitars In The Distance
1.Guitars-Plectrum is main patch. It is sampled in neck pickup position, 4 velocity layers and 4 round robins. It sounds very natural and responsive.
2. Guitar Pad – pad created by processing guitars into external reverb unit, and sampled as reverbated long notes.
3. Guitar Cosmos – similar to patch 2, but with added mystical phrases, licks and various sounds played on fretless baritone guitar, which can be heard when pressed on higher velocities. Very inspiring patch!
4. Guitar Swell – swell recorded with volume pedal.
5. Guitar Swell (wet) – swell recorded with volume pedal, but printed with external rever band chorus.
6. Guitar In The Distance – something between swell and pad, processed with outboard reverb.