RIFFENDIUM SERIES is a thematic collection of sample libraries for contemporary producers and composers.
It includes loops of real, simulated, synthesized and developed instruments, which leads to an original palette of inspiring sounds for the creators of electronic and ambient music.
The third issue of this series is a collection of electric ambient guitar loops that range from pure arpeggio techniques to emotional chords and melodies.
• 2 Main Instruments: Main & REV
• 2 DI instruments to be used with third party amp simulators (DI & REV DI)
• 44 Loop Styles in all Major, Minor keys and more.
• Master Assignable Filter with a selections of 7 filter types.
• Automatic double tracking with dedicated effect pedals chain (Main, DI)
• Independent pitch control for double track guitar
• Reversible slices (REV & REV DI only)
• 140+ Presets Snasphots
• 4 distortion pedals, 4 modulation pedals, 2 Bands Eq ,
• Independent effects pedals for Double Track (Main & DI)
• Independent effects pedals for Reversed Track (REV & REV DI)
• Stereo Widener for Main guitar Track,
• Stereo Width control for Main and Double Tracked Guitars
• Master Delay, Master Algorithmic and Convolution Reverb.
• Step Volume.
• Step Filters.
• Stutter Repeater.
• Host, half time and double time syncing.
• Full re-ordering of slices, with randomization and 2 parts, 8 save / recall memory slots.
• Manual recording of sequence and step edit feature.
• Categorized browser.
• And more …