Modern Scoring Brass is an elite multi-instrumental the orchestra’s brass section library of 30 instruments, painstakingly created by recording the musicians individually, one by one, on the time-tested stage of the orchestral tone studio.
This gives you the ability to build your own sections using the sizes and instruments that best suit your production. The library runs in our state of the art Orchestral Engine.
We are very pleased to announce: Modern Scoring Brass (MSB). Modern Scoring Brass sets a new benchmark in orchestral and scoring brass and is built on our new orchestral engine.
This 30 piece multi-instrument divisi library was painstakingly developed by recording different players (one player at a time) * on a trusted scoring stage giving you unprecedented individual control of each instrument and section. The breadth of instrumentation was chosen to offer an enormous range of colors and emotions for your productions.
Since the release of LA Scoring Strings in 2009 we have been asked repeatedly when audiobro will release a brass library. We have always said that we would do it only as soon as we believed that we could push the quality and versatility of brass sampling forward a generation. We know that “next generation” are words that get thrown around very liberally by sample library developers, but we think in this case you’ll agree.
• About 160GB with loss-less compressed audio files (approximately 260GB uncompressed). 250GB required during installation for the entire 160GB library. Only 80GB required to install the 40GB “Full Mix Only” version of the library.
• Full Mix Only 40GB Library version also included (in the “Optional” section of the Audiobro Download Center).
• NOTE: Once successfully installed, please make a safe backup of the library for future reference. There is a $ 25 Amazon Web Server costs re-download fee if you want to re-download all of MSB’s sample data.
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows – Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (over 6 GB recommended – the more RAM, the better!)
- ** Windows XP is no longer supported. ***
• Mac – Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM (over 8 GB recommended – the more RAM, the better!)