Ultimate Woodwind sample library can fool even the most sensitive and trained an ear.
40 GB of impressive quality content – several layers of legato in several dynamic layers, play any duration of notes and even control the level of real mechanical noise coming from the instruments.
After a lot of recording, production, relentless testing, retesting and final improvement of the final result, we are very pleased to present you the Master Solo Woodwinds kit, which contains carefully sampled solo flute, piccolo, oboe, clarinet and bassoon for Kontakt.
These tools will play everything you expect from them – with a legato mode that can adapt to slow or extremely fast play in one phrase without any extra effort / key switching on your part – just download and play!
Natural Legato – Many sets of natural legato were recorded with or without vibrato, which ensured maximum realism of sound.
Trebles / Tremolo – Select this articulation and you can play a trill or tremolo between any two notes while holding them on the keyboard.
Mechanical noise – These wind instruments have a characteristic mechanical sound, so we decided to come up with something that allows us to somehow control this subtle characteristic in timbre. We created a special pen that can control the level of mechanical noise heard in the instrument. You can enable or disable this in the GUI to set the average level, which seems correct, and, in addition, it responds to the speed of your own game, just as if a real player pressed harder or softer.
• Multiple legato modes at varying dynamics
• Staccatos and shorter Staccatissimos to craft realistic short note passages
• Intuitive trills function allowing easy playing of any trills / tremolos up to a perfect 5th in width! (seven chromatic notes – C to G for example)
• Ability to control level of mechanical noises of the woodwind instruments, which also follows your performance
• Flutter tonguing, Triple tonguing and much more …
• Legato with recorded vibrato
• Legato without vibrato
• Polyphonic / Chord playing with vibrato
• Polyphonic / Chord playing without vibrato
• Trills / Tremolos
• Flutter Tongue
• Triple Tongue
• Key Noises (able to play in isolation if needed as well)
Please note, as vibrato on the Clarinet is not a standard technique, we have not included it, but the other four instruments all include vibrato legato as WELL as non vibrato legato and sustains, all at multiple crossfade-able dynamic layers (MIDI CC1 / Mod Wheel).
You are even able to control the level / volume of the key sounds / mechanics of the instruments, and the sound of the flautist pressing the keys will also be louder depending on how hard you press the key on your MIDI keyboard (velocity).
One feature we are exceptionally proud of is the intuitive trills articulation system, which allows you to play any trill / tremolo within the flute’s playable range up to a perfect fifth (seven chromatic notes) … See the demo video for an insight in to how this works!