Versatile software synthesizer. A very powerful wavetable virtual analog synthesizer is Pigments and it will change the way you make music. Turning the spark of imagination into sound is the most important, exciting part of making music. Pigments makes this process natural, intuitive and vibrant.
Imagine sound, then create it – Pigments offers the best elements ever found in a software instrument, allowing you to create innovative, exciting and deep sounds. Pigments allows you to fully express your creativity in a way that has never been possible before in a software tool.
Pigments has a dual audio engine that allows you to mix virtual analog and wavetable waveforms to create the perfect starting point for your patch. You can even modify the wavetables or import your own. What you get next is up to you.
Experiment with 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs and 3 function oscillators. Assign modulators to spice up your sound and bring it to life.
Add controlled or completely unexpected random changes to any parameter with the Turing Probability Generator.
Pass the signal through 2 filters with any combination of iconic analog filters or modern format filters.
Enhance your patch with exciting modern effects like wavefolder and multifilter or vintage studio effects like reverbs, delays and EQs.
Modulation – Thanks to its unique interface, Pigments not only simplifies complex modulations, but makes them extremely simple. This is a new approach to creating sounds.
Masterpiece Creation – For 20 years, we’ve analyzed, emulated, and refined the most iconic synths ever made. Working with Robert Moog, Cameron Jones and many other industry legends, we have built our reputation for building world class instruments.
We’ve turned the music industry on its head with the release of our premium, affordable MiniBrute analog hardware synthesizer. Pigments combines our passion for vintage FM and analog sound with modern wavetable synthesis to create what we believe is the best software synthesizer.
• New pre-installed tag system (right click to open tag menu)
• New pre-installed browser, toolbars and menu design
• New sound bank
• New tool icons
• Project open time improvements
• Preloaded load time improvements
• Preset Store Performance Improvements
• Improved dragging of presets into playlists
• Moved custom preset category in Exploration.
• Playlist menu improvements
• Playlists can now be edited simultaneously in plugin instances.
• Improvements to the preset info menu
• Improved behavior of pop-ups on the home page.
• Changes made to playlists are now saved automatically.
• Added multi-preset selection counter.
• MPE no longer conflicts with standard pitch bend messages.
• No more freezes when displaying two instances of the same tool with an AMD GPU.
• No more missing presets when importing large banks
• Playlists can now be selected with Program Change (MSB) messages.
• No more pop-up issues
• Installers no longer offer to install Rosetta on non-Rosetta systems.
• No more missing presets when using multiple instances of Analog Lab.