The Analog Lab gives you simplified access to 6500+ of the hottest presets in our award-winning V Collection. Contains the sounds of all 21 authentically modeled keyboards, combining impressive sound with exceptional ease of use and amazing features.
In addition to researching feedback from the music community, our developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional ergonomists to optimize every aspect of this music creation and performance tool.
This allowed us to create an intuitive interface, a beautifully organized browser based on categories, and a natural display of sound parameters, containing a stand-alone encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
V 5.4.0 – Integration of SQ80 V
Keeping it Real: Why settle for samples of classic instruments when you have faithful reproductions? At Analog Lab, you search for the finest sounds from the award-winning Arturia V Collection of 21 classic synthesizers, organs and pianos that are true physical models of the originals. There is nothing better for the organic sound quality of yesteryear, available anywhere.
Add Authentic Analog Warmth: All your favorite sounds in the Analog Lab, which brings you the best of 21 instruments that made music history, all in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. String machines. With the best of 21 vintage instrument reproductions, Analog Lab empowers you to transcend time and style, equipping you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to the modern sound projects that are defining musical trends today. Whether you compose, record or perform, over 6,500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and atmosphere you can think of – no programming required. Use it stand-alone or with your favorite DAW.
Find and remember your favorite sounds: With the streamlined new browser in Analog Lab, you can always find the right sound. Where is this sound? Find it in no time by clicking on tags to filter the Analog Lab’s vast sound library by type, characteristic, instrument, and more. Looking for bold, funky bass? Just hit this tag combination to get a short list of the entire library, or limit yourself to just selected virtual instruments. Click to add tools to your favorites for instant download later. Use playlists to store only the sounds you need for gigs or sessions and then access or change MIDI programs to your preferred buttons or pedal.
Whether you write, play or record, the sleek Analog Lab browser makes it easy to dive into the depths of this vast library for the sonic gold you need.
• Original hardware / software hybrid synthesizer
• Updated with sounds from the V 6 collection
• Over 6500 sounds from some of the best sound engineers in the industry
• Presets carefully selected from our V Collection 6 (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V , Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, • Synclavier V, Piano V2, Vox Continental V, Wurli V , Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
• Updated browser to quickly find the sound you want: by type (bass, pads, leads …), by characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
• Multi-mode for creating your own layers, splitting and adding effects
• Automatic display of parameters for Arturia keyboards
• Parameters can be easily mapped to other MIDI controllers
• Standalone or plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
• Full editing presets available for owners of full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
• The user interface adjusts automatically to match your Arturia controller