4-string Fender Jazz Bass. Classic bass from Chinese developers at Ample Sound. Over 3 GB of bass guitar sounds combined by a thematic library. In addition to the usual sound production, the library supports the game of pizzicato, the extraction of harmonics, hummers and pools, and can make several types of slides. In addition, playing with slap, tapping, staccato, 14 variants of ghost notes and vibrato is offered. Each note and each sound has its own set of samples for a more believable sound.
The instrument is recorded with your fingers and knows alternative bass tunings. This allows you to turn a four-string virtual instrument into a five-string instrument through the escape of the fourth string to C (B1). Other features include capo simulation based on the logic of bass playing, the ability to control a variety of parameters using MIDI events, and automate bass VSTs within a DAW project. The Combined Keyswitches feature, which combines different articulations and uses up to 2 playing techniques per note, is also worthy of special mention.
Ample Sound basses have a pleasant sound, speed of operation and relatively low weight of the libraries.
• DFD (Direct from disk)
• Rich Fingering Noise
• Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slap, Pop, Tap, Accentuated, Repeat Note, Dead Note 12 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
• CPC (Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
• Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
• Alternate Tuner & lowest to B.
• Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
• Stereo DI Signal.
• Automatic and manual Buzzing system.
• Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
• 1×15, 2×10, 4×10, 8×10 Four cabinets.
• Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
• Room Mics.
• String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
• Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
• Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
• High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band ..
• 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
• 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
• IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
• The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar \ bass tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.