A set of plugins from AcmeBarGig.
• Tribe (TribeIR) – convolutional reverb for cabinet emulation
• Preampus Distortus – guitar preamp
• Scar Unlimited – tube overdrive emulation
• Redshift – a thing that allows you to replace the pick with which the part was played
• LSHSEQ – two-band equalizer
• AfterShock Digital Delay – delay with three • Cab
• Whisper Tube
• Meat Head
• Mr Tater Head
• Pecker Head
• Metal Razor Head
• Metal Series 60
• Tamla Head
• Knuckle Head
• Gimme Head
• Dick Head
• Metal C-15
• Brain 2
• BIG (bass)
And the Shred suite: a set of six amps, six cabinet emulators and three microphones used to record the cabinets.
A set of plugins from AcmeBarGig. They are mainly concentrated on https://plugins4free.com/dev/529/, but
the author’s official site is a Facebook group.
To be fair, Preampus Distortus can be used as an amp, just like preamp amps, but the author’s description of the plug-ins has exactly this division, which I decided to keep.
For those who decide to use Shred: there is a bug in the plugin that constantly writes to the history of actions (which can usually be navigated via Ctrl+Z, Ctrl+Alt+Z) updating internal parameters (several times per second). Keep this in mind, because with him moving through the story will become impossible.