Zero-G Elements Cinematic Rhythms is Kontakt’s brand new instrument for creating modern tribal and warrior percussion, nodding to the aesthetics of soundtracks such as The Last Kingdom, Age of Empires and Assassin’s Creed.
Elements Cinematic Rhythms is the ultimate cinematic folk percussion library. Designed by Stefano Maccarelli, creator of the incredible Ethera Gold series, Elements Cinematic Rhythms is the second chapter in the Elements series and the perfect complement to the critically acclaimed Elements Modern Scoring Synth and Ethera series.
There are over 60 percussion instruments, over 40 hybrid percussion instruments and over 70 multi-instruments. Each instrument is sampled with five dynamic layers, 12 circular algorithms and two microphone positions. The list of instruments is extensive, from military drums to tribal percussion, from low, deep percussion to taiko drums. You will find the perfect percussion for your project.
The instruments have been sampled to maintain a lively and realistic sound with two main microphones. Low beam mics feature great attention to detail and intimate sound, and room mics have a very big live sound recorded in a large room with great acoustics.
The included XF Core Audio Engine allows for deep sound processing, allowing you to create completely unique and customized hybrid percussions.
Thanks to the sheer number of possibilities provided by Elements Cinematic Rhythms, you have an amazingly powerful and flexible tool for creating the perfect percussion tracks that have a fantastic, raw and authentic sound for your composition. Whether you’re a film or TV music composer, a video game composer, or just an amateur or beginner, Elements Cinematic Rhythms is the ultimate percussion library built by composers for composers.
• Over 15 GB (uncompressed) 24-bit, 48 kHz samples
• Over 10,200 samples
• 61 multi -sampled drums
• 40 multi-sampled hybrid percussion instruments
• Over 70 multi-instruments
• 2 microphones: Close and Room
• Up to 12 round-robin hits
• Up to 5 dynamic levels assigned per key and 1 Multi Velocity key
• Throws and double hits
• Hundreds of real audio loops
• Audio loops and loops displayed on the same keyboard
• Internal sequencer
• Sequencer presets with hundreds of rhythms
• Powerful sound engine providing powerful editing of original sounds and unique sound creation capabilities.