LFOTool allows you to create tremolo effects, auto panning, trance-gate effect and simulated compressor side-chain, as well allows you to create a dubstep wobble effect with minimal effort.
LFOTool will process the incoming signal, as well as generate a stream of MIDI messages to control other instruments.
This unique plug-in also allows the user to independently change the shape and curve of the LFO and is equipped with dozens of presets for quick results.
In line with other Xfer Records software products, LFOTool is developed entirely in C ++ in order to minimize the load on the CPU during operation.
LFOTool will process incoming audio as well as generate a stream of MIDI messages to control other instruments.
Infinite LFO Power
This unique plug-in also allows users to create their own LFO curves and shapes and is equipped with dozens of presets to quickly achieve the desired results.
Fast and Easy to Use
Like other products in the Xfer Records software line, LFOTool is written entirely in C ++ to minimize CPU usage while running.
• LFO with customizable point + tension curve editor, 12 graphs per preset (switchable via MIDI notes or automation)
• Up to 4 graphs simultaneously (Cutoff / Reso / Pan)
• Graph of preset shapes from a drop-down menu with the ability to save your own
• Both macOS and Windows versions are included
• 2 + 64-bit support for VST, AudioUnit and AAX
• Can optionally send MIDI CCs to control other software synthesizers, effects, or external hardware that responds to MIDI CC messages.
• BPM (with additional swing) or LFO Hz frequency adjustment
• Synchronization with sample accuracy
• Dozens of presets included